UNARMED SECURITY GUARD
Starnet Security Inc is a security agency that provides unarmed guards for businesses and organizations. Our guards are highly trained and experienced, and we provide our clients with the peace of mind knowing that their property and personnel are being protected by the best in the business.
We provide a notable event security solution for almost all types of exclusive events. Our customized security is designed to fulfill your requirements. These customized security services are designed with an exceptional fortified course.
Starnet Security Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law.
For more information, visit www.starnetsecurity.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.starnetsecurity.com.
Premium Security Services
We’re here to make your world a safer place. We do that by combining experience in on-site, mobile and remote guarding with electronic security and knowledge in fireplace and safety.
Starnet Security Inc is looking for Reliable Security Guards to join our team in the San Francisco, CA area.
- Security and Surveillance
- Salary – $20/hour
- City – San Francisco
- State/Province – CA
- Country – United States
Starnet Security Inc is one of the fastest growing security companies in California and rapidly expanding to other states nationwide. We provide competitive wages while working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace.
You will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. With strong leadership, we promote an atmosphere of mutual respect and teamwork where member efforts are always acknowledged. We offer medical coverage, 401(k) retirement plans, paid time off, flexible schedules, paid training, and more!!
- Performs a wide variety of security guard duties, performs related work as assigned
- Provide additional coverage for late call offs or no shows
- Conduct DARs physically and/or digitally
- Enforce client and company policies and procedures
- Interact with clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Maintain a safe, secure, and professional environment
- Valid Guard Card
- Valid State Issued ID
- Legal right to work in the United States (Drug free work environment)
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass full background check
- Observe and report all signs of crime, unusual, or suspicious activity
- Conduct routine foot patrols within the perimeter assigned Demonstrated ability to be very customer service oriented
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, observe, report, protect, work under pressure, apply sound logic and judgment
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Submit Your Resume / CV